Fordmods Logo

BTR 4 speed auto TRANSMISSION CONTROLLER 

Page 16 of 16 [ 230 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Post subject: Re: BTR 4 speed auto TRANSMISSION CONTROLLER
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:16 am 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: Ford EF - Garret TO4Z

TAS, Australia

ok after many hours and hours of thinking and codeing ive gotten my program to work , i have everything here to get it into the car, chips , dev boards etc

whats the colors for the solenoid wires?
::

Crank Assembly balanced, HV oil pump, ACL Trimetal bearings, "1 extra oil clearance taking to around 0.0650-0.0700 on mains and big ends, Moly rings,, Xr6 Cam, POD ( Possibly oversize injectors), Block, Head, Timing cover, belt idler, Alternator,painted in ford light blue

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

hey guys, i know there has been talk of people using second gear to build boost and then change back to first for a better take off with more boost.
obviously this cant be done with a non manual controller BTR...

but there is a cheap and easy way to do it on any BTR :D

extend the wire for the S1 solenoid so it reaches up to the console (or where ever you want the switch/button located) and install a momentary style switch that breaks the circuit when pushed down (or can use a simple on/off style switch if).
when you select first gear with the shifter, the auto is told to activate S1 and S2 to select first gear, when you break the circuit of the S1 solenoid, it will shift into second.

load the car up in second, let go of the button and it will instantly shift back into first. :)

would cost you around $3.
obviously you will want to have a decent trans cooler cause this will put alot of heat into the trans, but if you are only looking for a better launch, this is an easy way to achieve it.

XG Panelvan
mild engine, EL ECU & J3, HI6 & MSD coil

in the shed - .595" lift cam, GT4202, forged AU engine, ems 4424 ecu, glide & 5500 stall - next-bellhousing

XH ute daily - DOHC BA XR6 engine, T5, AU3 ECU, J3 chip, wideband & logger, ported BBM, 3" intake

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EA SVO, AU2, Toyota Crown

VIC, Australia

I just got pointed in this direction because I wanted a BTR controller for my EA SVO with a semi built BTR

Daily driver: 2010 Toyota Crown hybrid 3.5L V6 hybrid. 254kw.
Weekend car: AU2 "XR8" 220kw 5L 5 speed. 19" BBS LM . Full exhaust. Lowered on Kings and Koni's. 13.8@97mph
Fast car: EA SVO AU motor. Built BTR. SDE 3500 stall. 76mm turbo. On E85. approx 425rwkw. 10.8@126mph

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BF II Gas Ute

ACT, Australia

Hi,

This thread is a bit of a grave dig, but with the info provided it would be quite easy to set up a jumper to plug in, and use something like the rear window demister switch to enable 1st as a start-up gear when in limp mode. If your auto control fails in the middle of no-where with a trailer or what ever, having 1st to start may be a good thing.

Regards 96ELGli

Post subject: Wanted I6 and V8 - btr4 and zf6hp26 transmissions
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:23 am 
Getting Side Ways

VIC, Australia

Hi , does anyone in the Melbourne Victoria area have a complete falcon BA 5.4 OHC V8 BTr4 suit rebuilding for sale ?

Also chasing a complete zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild for sale ? Drop me a PM if you can help, would be greatly appreciated.

USA Shift Stand-Alone ( USShift.com ) Quick4 Gen2 and Quick6 Gen2 Transmission Controllers - can control our btr4 and zf6hp26 transmissions with some awesome.features

Thanks and cheers

WANTED - Complete BTr4 and zf 6hp26 automatic transmission 6 cylinder and V8 transmission(s) suit rebuild? Drop me a PM if you can help would be greatly appreciated - thanks

Sort by  
 Page 16 of 16  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16