Page 4 of 4 [ 50 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post subject: Re: BA/BF Falcon - High Series Wiring
Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:42 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
easier over here to grab a specific dual zone here ........... singles are a 'bit' harder to find [believe from XR's?].

Yeah but I don't want dual zone. I would if I had another reason to pull the dash and swap out the HIM, but I'm the only person in that car generally anyway so I don't need dual zone.

no problamo :mrgreen:

but i gotta pull the dash anyway to change the colour ....... to black :shock: and when i 1st grabbed a full electric seat .. it was a 'memory' seat. which doesn't work without it's 'controller' :roll: [unless you rewire it]. then when i grabbed the Fairylane looms... it was argghhh well, might as well grab the seat bases. and the mirrors . . ohh you only have the left :cry: . still have to fit the rebuilt XR diff i have here.....

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:45 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 2 images

Ride: BA MKII XR6

New Zealand

Mad2 wrote:
5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
easier over here to grab a specific dual zone here ........... singles are a 'bit' harder to find [believe from XR's?].

Yeah but I don't want dual zone. I would if I had another reason to pull the dash and swap out the HIM, but I'm the only person in that car generally anyway so I don't need dual zone.

but i gotta pull the dash anyway to change the colour ....... to black :shock: and when i 1st grabbed a full electric seat .. it was a 'memory' seat. which doesn't work without it's 'controller' :roll: [unless you rewire it]. then when i grabbed the Fairylane looms... it was argghhh well, might as well grab the seat bases. and the mirrors . . ohh you only have the left :cry: . still have to fit the rebuilt XR diff i have here.....

:shock: Sounds like a lot of work - should be pretty amazing once it's finished though

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:50 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
:shock: Sounds like a lot of work - should be pretty amazing once it's finished though

yeah! .... hopefully it will work as good as it sounds on paper :lol: and be finished before i retire :roll:

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:01 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:
5h4dy wrote:
Mad2 wrote:

yes it will be a lot of work to get everything to work. have more Piano Black parts for it with some more coming [& parts for hers]. won't be running the clock that was fitted above the ICC as i will be using the terri clock [that was first used in the AU]. every loom in the car will be replaced :shock:

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:59 am 
Fordmods Junkie

VIC, Australia

finally finished comparing the BA Fairylane front left loom with/to the BA Futura sedan loom. ALL looks good as every wire colour/position matched the other. will get around to finishing the BA Fairylane right loom with the extra wiring & the removal of the original 'turning' lights with the replacements being a BA XR6 fog lights loom section. doing the 'easy' parts 1st will 'hopefully' give me the motorvation to tackle the harder rear looms :roll: .

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4