Fordmods Logo

Audio Stops working then comes back randomly 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: Audio Stops working then comes back randomly
Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:21 am 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: 2013 FG MK2 ute

QLD, Australia

I need help 2013 fg mk2 when first starting the car sometimes the audio wont work even when on BT,Aux,USB,AM or FM. even if pressing menu buttons no sound but when driving for a while sometimes will come back on at any random time.

ive tried disconnecting the battery and leaving it for a while checked and clean batterys ground. the icc screen recently broke so i recently replaced it so whole icc unit came out and went back in same issues still sometime works then sometimes doesnt.

havent really found anyone else having this issue wondering if anyone has any seggestions Thanks :D

Post subject: Re: Audio Stops working then comes back randomly
Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:15 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

A17spence wrote:
I need help 2013 fg mk2 when first starting the car sometimes the audio wont work even when on BT,Aux,USB,AM or FM. even if pressing menu buttons no sound but when driving for a while sometimes will come back on at any random time.

ive tried disconnecting the battery and leaving it for a while checked and clean batterys ground. the icc screen recently broke so i recently replaced it so whole icc unit came out and went back in same issues still sometime works then sometimes doesnt.

havent really found anyone else having this issue wondering if anyone has any seggestions Thanks :D

Hi. with the previous models [BA/BF] they are known to have issues with the pins at the back of the ICC where they join the circuit board, 'maybe' yours might be doing a similar thing?. your also talking about the standard factory fitted radio yeah?.

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]