Page 13 of 13 [ 182 posts ] Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Post subject: Re: AU/BF Wagon ....... aka white/yellow/blue peril - now M7 BA
Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:02 pm 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

nothing much happening....... :roll:

right rear loom to mod/fit for the BAFLR6

that's not including the tailgate section of the loom.

Post subject: Re: AU/BF Wagon ....... aka white/yellow/blue peril - now M7 BA
Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 10:27 am 
Fordmods Junkie

Ride: '03 BA & '06 BF Wagooons

VIC, Australia

so ....... the BA is currently on hold due to killing off another gearbox :oops: with a BF M7 currently being worked on .. it's a LPG only car.

the BF currently has had the front seats changed to Fairymont Ghia style seats, but with out the 6way/8way memory bases [later stage] as the base 6way seat bases have been fitted [from the BA].

as per the BA it has the FG steering wheel/clockspring & SZ combination switches. majority of the car interior has been changed from brown .. to black. none of the wiring has currently been changed as that will be a 'later' job [after i find a BF Fairymont LPG PCM & matching ABS plus rear brake lines!] as the BA is currently not on the road :(

just picked up a surprisingly very good condition cornering light set [with base], Fairylane grille and memory mirrors plus vents.

the BF now has the BA ICC & a BF XR cluster fitted & working, the cluster needs to go to http://clustermods.joomla.com/index.php to have the fuel gauge altered to suit the wagooon. as per the BA i have 8way seat frames waiting to be covered/fitted to both cars - that's both front seats. for the rear seats i'm 'making do' with some NU Fairylane seats ..... when the correct rear seats from a Fairymont pop up i'll be grabbing em.

the BF has had the rear wiring loom for electric windows fitted ...... just need to finish it off by fitting the correct regs, which i have. and both M7's have all the wiring looms needed to suit [mix of SX/BA/BF/SY] plus all the required parts to turn the wagooons into 'Fairymont Ghia' clones. hopefully all done sooner ..... than later :roll: :mrgreen:

cheers

Sort by  
 Page 13 of 13  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13