Fordmods Logo

http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html 

 

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

 
 Post subject: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3025

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html


18th of November is the best chance for Tassie Ford fans to get out there and whip some Holden tail!!!

I'm gutted, as its the same weekend as my bucks party...Mate has informed me that he has ordered the stripper and that she is "my type". :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:44 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

downingj wrote:
http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html


18th of November is the best chance for Tassie Ford fans to get out there and whip some Holden tail!!!

I'm gutted, as its the same weekend as my bucks party...Mate has informed me that he has ordered the stripper and that she is "my type". :D


goddammit get your car to the strip.
if your taste in women is like you choosing an integra front over a real car like an EL then i'd hate to be at your bucks party :p.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3025

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

YTMONT wrote:
downingj wrote:
http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html


18th of November is the best chance for Tassie Ford fans to get out there and whip some Holden tail!!!

I'm gutted, as its the same weekend as my bucks party...Mate has informed me that he has ordered the stripper and that she is "my type". :D


goddammit get your car to the strip.
if your taste in women is like you choosing an integra front over a real car like an EL then i'd hate to be at your bucks party :p.


Listen here EF lover head like a plover, you wouldn't enjoy yourself at my bucks night anyway. It's a female stripper mate. You wouldn't be interested at all :wink:

FYI: I like the older Integras. They look alright. Not as sweet as the perfect, sexy front end on EF XR's though... :D
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

hahaah oh that's how it is. you and i both know it's gonna be interspecies homo erotica.
EL XRs are better and faster. that is all.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3025

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

YTMONT wrote:
hahaah oh that's how it is. you and i both know it's gonna be interspecies homo erotica.
EL XRs are better and faster. that is all.


Interspecies homo erotica! :lol:

Good call.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 3687

Joined: 4th Mar 2005

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

Location: Taree
NSW, Australia

awwww ive missed watching you two net fight lol

 

_________________

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:09 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3025

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

Molloy wrote:
awwww ive missed watching you two net fight lol


I agree. But although that's the way you and I see it, he sees it as flirting and wont take "no" for an answer. :D

NICE car by the way mate. Lookin' awesome!!!
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 3687

Joined: 4th Mar 2005

Gallery: 23 images

Ride: XR6 Turbo

Location: Taree
NSW, Australia

Thanks mate, havent seen u posting for a while? been on holidays?

 

_________________

SS Inductions CAI, K&N Filters, M-spec FMC, Turbosmart BOV, 8psi capa tune, X-force cat.

Mods going on: Nizpro springs, bosch 040 pump + Walbro gss341, 600cc injectors, PWR transcooler, 20% Underdrives, 15psi Actuator, Kingspring SSL's, 15psi tune.....More coming

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4305

Joined: 6th Jul 2005

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

downingj wrote:
http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html


18th of November is the best chance for Tassie Ford fans to get out there and whip some Holden tail!!!

I'm gutted, as its the same weekend as my bucks party...Mate has informed me that he has ordered the stripper and that she is "my type". :D


by that he probly means some Fat, Ugly chick with hairy nipples
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:19 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 4323

Joined: 17th Jan 2006

Ride: Soarer 2.5GT-T

Location: Cranbourne
VIC, Australia

Southy wrote:
by that he probly means some Fat, Ugly chick with hairy nipples


yeah i was gonna say his sister.
Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:28 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2550

Joined: 28th Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

YTMONT wrote:
Southy wrote:
by that he probly means some Fat, Ugly chick with hairy nipples


yeah i was gonna say his sister.


i thought it sounded like southy's mum :wink:

 

_________________

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
 Post subject: Re: http://www.tarmakdragway.net/tarmakcalendar.html
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 4305

Joined: 6th Jul 2005

Ride: BA xr8 Magnet ute

Location: Melbourne
VIC, Australia

mr_sperm1 wrote:
YTMONT wrote:
Southy wrote:
by that he probly means some Fat, Ugly chick with hairy nipples


yeah i was gonna say his sister.


i thought it sounded like southy's mum :wink:


that was almost funny man...... almost, keep it up with the mum jokes, they are starting to get cool :roll:
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:40 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline

Posts: 3025

Joined: 28th Oct 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: BA MKII XR8

Location: Caroline Springs
VIC, Australia

Expressions of interest???
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:00 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 31

Posts: 2550

Joined: 28th Jun 2005

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: EF 5 Speed, XH Uterus :P

Location: Hobart
TAS, Australia

if i can get time off work i'll cruise up

 

_________________

Maloo - Holden's word for ugly.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 14 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:40 am All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names