Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:54 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: BA MKII Futura

VIC, Australia

v8fordman351 wrote:
Pulco wrote:
a win is a win...im sure u would have liked to have 3 wins from 3...who wouldnt?
todd is a good racer...rick is a C**k yes...but theres no-way todd was tied in with that incident
yeah rick won a whole of 2 rounds this year to lowndes 5 i think the whole championship is s**t the way its worked out i do agree todd wasnt at fault it was his C**k breathed brother that doesnt even care about taking out his own family he is f**k germ

rick kelly is a tool yes, and he doesnt deserve the championship but same can be said about ingall, as he won like 1 round last year.

the points system is fubar and next year they are introducing the same system F1 uses with a 10 8 6 4 2 1 or something system and its bad luck to anyone else.

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:10 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 98 Patrol

QLD, Australia

akademiks wrote:
v8fordman351 wrote:
Pulco wrote:
a win is a win...im sure u would have liked to have 3 wins from 3...who wouldnt?
todd is a good racer...rick is a C**k yes...but theres no-way todd was tied in with that incident
yeah rick won a whole of 2 rounds this year to lowndes 5 i think the whole championship is s**t the way its worked out i do agree todd wasnt at fault it was his C**k breathed brother that doesnt even care about taking out his own family he is f**k germ

rick kelly is a tool yes, and he doesnt deserve the championship but same can be said about ingall, as he won like 1 round last year.

the points system is fubar and next year they are introducing the same system F1 uses with a 10 8 6 4 2 1 or something system and its bad luck to anyone else.

Thats the way it should be... why reward mediocrity! The best in the race should be rewarded not some 1 who came 20th

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:07 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Predator

QLD, Australia

if they had of overturned the result would that make all the ford fans happy? all we would have then is a bunch of holden knobs saying that we're all sooks who complaned till we got our way,
oh and dispite the fact that i like lowndes, he has a habit of f**k up so if he didnt get shunted theres a good chance he would have just ran off the track when there was no one around him, and then we would have nothing to say...
at least we can now say that we had 2006 but those dirty holden picks are cheats... (and they are)

Post subject: kelly a cheat
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:16 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: Super pursuit

VIC, Australia

AGREE

Super Pursuit

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:20 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 21 images

Ride: XH B&S ute, Navara 4x4

Power: 202 rwkw

SA, Australia

SHADOW_351 wrote:
if they had of overturned the result would that make all the ford fans happy? all we would have then is a bunch of holden knobs saying that we're all sooks who complaned till we got our way,
oh and dispite the fact that i like lowndes, he has a habit of f**k up so if he didnt get shunted theres a good chance he would have just ran off the track when there was no one around him, and then we would have nothing to say...
at least we can now say that we had 2006 but those dirty holden picks are cheats... (and they are)

Spot on. They don't call Rick Kelly "Crash Bandicoot" for nothing! Also the points scoring system they use in NASCAR is the fairest I have seen. Rewards consistency, finishing, good qualifying times and overall wins.

BTW Shadow you are an old bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll ride a black tornado across the western sky

You'll rope an ol' blue norther and milk it 'till it's dry

Bulldog the Diamantina pin its ears down flat

Long before you take this cowboy's hat

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:44 pm 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

give you young wipper snapers a good go! :)

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:23 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

SHADOW_351 wrote:
lowdwes proved that loose thoery wrong at bathurst didnt he? HHMM... we were stil robbed..

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:45 pm 
Tyre Shredder

QLD, Australia

lol he came pretty darn close to stuffing it tho didnt he?
the last 15 or so laps of bathurst i was yelling at the tv "dont you f this up!". ive lost cont of how mant times hes been winning and by no one elses fault he has screwed up. dont forget, i said i do like him.

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:59 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: Falcon

NSW, Australia

daggy082 wrote:
why reward mediocrity! The best in the race should be rewarded not some 1 who came 20th

agreed.

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:52 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: 81 XD Falcon

VIC, Australia

"P"Rick Kelly is a slimey little scunk who had already worked out how he was going to take out lowndes cause if u looked at Ricks face as he was racing and befor the race he was on a mission of trying to knock lowndes out with out it looking like it was on purpose. todd had nothing to do with it... just in the wrong corner at the wrong time. it was funny though looking at Ricks eyes through the helmat when he heard he was getting a stop and go in the third race... u could just see the steam coming out of it lol. anyway theres my 2 cents. sorry if i have repeated anything

Rob

1981 Ford XD Falcon, XE 4.1, Extractors, no exhuast for now, auto... for now,

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2