Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BA XR8 & 06 4x4 Bravo

VIC, Australia

Damage wrote:
cheersdude wrote:
Damage wrote:
The tub looks the same size as a A90 needs, does your tank sit way under the floor cover board or is there heaps of room between the tank and tub/guard?

It sits way under the Floor Cover Board..

A90 tank sits just under, so it sound like the tub/guard is the same size, what a bugger, if they had lifted the tank up higher and used a different tub you probably wouldn't have it hit the road. But there mightn't have been any choices with your tank size either.

Yeah I don't think there would've been an option, if it was stock Wagon height there wouldn't be a problem, still heaps better then taking up my boot! I'm slowly getting used to it now..

'04 BA XR8
Winter White, 5 Speed Manual, Sports Leather, Premium Sound, 2 1/2" Cat Back Exh - no rear Mufflers, Lowered SL/SSL, 20's, Underdrives, BF Typhoon Rear Spoiler, GT Steering Wheel, etc.

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 25 images

Ride: 93 Maverick LWB/S2 LWB Delica

Power: 75 rwkw

NSW, Australia

cheersdude wrote:
Yeah I don't think there would've been an option, if it was stock Wagon height there wouldn't be a problem, still heaps better then taking up my boot! I'm slowly getting used to it now..

How much have you lowered it, it doesn't seem to be stupid low (Been there done that, never again for a daily driver).

I want to use Dobinsons comfort lows and probably lowering blocks for the time being, but I will wait until I have installed a gas system, this will determine how much the rear will need to be lowered.

93 Ford Maverick LWB automatic petrol guzzler (gets stuck where Deli doesn't, big pumpkins :evil:)
97 S2 Mitsubishi Delica LWB (off the road getting v8 transplant)

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:05 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BA XR8 & 06 4x4 Bravo

VIC, Australia

Damage wrote:
cheersdude wrote:

How much have you lowered it, it doesn't seem to be stupid low (Been there done that, never again for a daily driver).

I want to use Dobinsons comfort lows and probably lowering blocks for the time being, but I will wait until I have installed a gas system, this will determine how much the rear will need to be lowered.

It sits as low as a standard EF/EL XR, my AU was really low, was a pain but looked good & handled alot better.. I'd like to lower the Wagon a bit more but not possible with the Gas tank..

'04 BA XR8
Winter White, 5 Speed Manual, Sports Leather, Premium Sound, 2 1/2" Cat Back Exh - no rear Mufflers, Lowered SL/SSL, 20's, Underdrives, BF Typhoon Rear Spoiler, GT Steering Wheel, etc.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2