Fordmods Logo

Fines 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:12 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

PHILSKI008 wrote:
if you dont be a tool and stuff around you wont get fines or loss of licence
ppl these days think (im cool cos i got 10 tickets and so on ) but realy that aint cool fool really ur a tool on a bike or bus now
Your a f**k tool.....

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:15 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: eb xr6

NSW, Australia

Maybe you cant read buddy but i dont think its kool at all, i have been wanting to get my licence for ages and then i loose it after 3 months, that is definetly not kool. I am not braggin about it either mate because i dont rekon it anything to brag about because im the one being disadvantaged and therefore makes no sense. I was just wondering if it is worth apealing and who i should appeal to as i thought i was a little hard done by. Your a f**k, if it soo stupid and you rekon im a tool dont respond, but i suppose you have nothing else to do YOU SAD C***! BTW Thanks to all the others who replied, great help except the sad C*** PHILSKI008 and his follower noisy. both very very sad people, get a life fukers!!!!!!!

XR 1992 161 RWKW 14 sec 1/4s

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:06 am 
Technical Contributor

Ride: BA

NSW, Australia

noisy wrote:
PHILSKI008 wrote:
if you dont be a tool and stuff around you wont get fines or loss of licence
ppl these days think (im cool cos i got 10 tickets and so on ) but realy that aint cool fool really ur a tool on a bike or bus now
Your a f**k tool.....

Thats the first smart thing you said this year noisy... congrads mate. i agree with you.
Just pop down to your local police station and ask to speak to someone and see if they know how long it takes to go through court. Atleast you will know if it is worth taking it to court. After all, you might already get your license back and lose then have to pay the court costs,like mark said..
Me personal, i would take it to court and try to clean you name a little. losing to points for driving a manual looks better then losing your license. But thats my personal choice.

"Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits."
"Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head."
"Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one."

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2