Fordmods Logo

AU/B Series Car Club 

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Post subject: AU/B Series Car Club
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:32 pm 
Fordmods Newbie

Ride: FPV GT-P

NSW, Australia

I am just after interest from some people to get a feel of how many people would be interested in a Late model Ford Club (AU and B series)?
I have been on quite a few cruises that we have organised in recent months with mates and mates of mates, who are interested and harrassing me on starting a club?
I have no idea how to do this, yet I am keen to, and open to suggestions/help of someone in the know.
I am Central Coast based however, the interest I have recieved has come from Penrith in the south-west and Maitland in the north, so this is covering a vast area.
I am wanting to hear from people who have been pushed away from clubs like myself and my wife as we have a young family (3 girls - ages 7, 5 and 4) because we are considered a handbrake. Because those people are much older than ourselves and don't want children included.
Also, after people without children, we won't discriminate, we are just there to enjoy other enthusiasts and those that will grow to love what we love.
Thanks.
Chris

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:12 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: BF XR6 Ute

VIC, Australia

There is a B - Series club on fordforums. All the guys there seem pretty cool and have their heads screwed on a bit. Might be worth checking out :wink:

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]