Fordmods Logo

Looks who's at the Nurburgring 

 

Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

 
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Posts: 6168

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

347stroker wrote:
OBS35N wrote:
they are all different configurations of the same roads


It must be a f**k long road, they are in totally different countries. Le Mans is in France, and the Ring is in Germany.

why do you think it goes for 24 hours?

 

_________________

Image

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:15 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 85

Posts: 1088

Joined: 30th Jan 2005

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Mitch_ wrote:
347stroker wrote:
OBS35N wrote:
they are all different configurations of the same roads


It must be a f**k long road, they are in totally different countries. Le Mans is in France, and the Ring is in Germany.

why do you think it goes for 24 hours?


s**t, never realised.....lol. Imagine the poor pit crews having to race faster than the cars to get there ready for them.
Funny thing is, Le Mans soudns French, and nurburgring sounds German, probably because they are.....
Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:54 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 1380

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

347stroker wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
347stroker wrote:
OBS35N wrote:
they are all different configurations of the same roads


It must be a f**k long road, they are in totally different countries. Le Mans is in France, and the Ring is in Germany.

why do you think it goes for 24 hours?


s**t, never realised.....lol. Imagine the poor pit crews having to race faster than the cars to get there ready for them.
Funny thing is, Le Mans soudns French, and nurburgring sounds German, probably because they are.....


ha ha good point

 

_________________

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:45 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 28

Posts: 3505

Joined: 1st May 2005

Ride: EB Fairmont

Location: Northern Suburbs, Adelaide
SA, Australia

347stroker wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
347stroker wrote:
OBS35N wrote:
they are all different configurations of the same roads


It must be a f**k long road, they are in totally different countries. Le Mans is in France, and the Ring is in Germany.

why do you think it goes for 24 hours?


s**t, never realised.....lol. Imagine the poor pit crews having to race faster than the cars to get there ready for them.
Funny thing is, Le Mans soudns French, and nurburgring sounds German, probably because they are.....


Yeah and the fact that Le Mans is a town in France also strengthens your argument of where the 24 hours of Le Mans is held.

Seriously its funny how so many people have no idea about the greatest motor race ever.

 

_________________

Doin it for Scotty.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:09 am 
NSW Cruise Moderator
Offline
User avatar

Age: 39

Posts: 7331

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: TE50

Location: ɹǝpun uʍop
NSW, Australia

Nurburgring - Check Gran Turismo 4. PS2. The greatest track every constructed.

 

_________________

Image

I have a car.

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:30 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 33

Posts: 11791

Joined: 5th Nov 2004

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Holden VF Calais / NL FBT

Location: SE Melb
VIC, Australia

Did anyone else see the BW formula 1 car go round there a month ago
Did a 7 minute lap

 

_________________

Nicko

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:59 am 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 36

Posts: 1380

Joined: 6th Nov 2004

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: FPV BF MKII F6

Location: Brisbane
QLD, Australia

Jim Beam wrote:
347stroker wrote:
Mitch_ wrote:
347stroker wrote:
OBS35N wrote:
they are all different configurations of the same roads


It must be a f**k long road, they are in totally different countries. Le Mans is in France, and the Ring is in Germany.

why do you think it goes for 24 hours?


s**t, never realised.....lol. Imagine the poor pit crews having to race faster than the cars to get there ready for them.
Funny thing is, Le Mans soudns French, and nurburgring sounds German, probably because they are.....


Yeah and the fact that Le Mans is a town in France also strengthens your argument of where the 24 hours of Le Mans is held.

Seriously its funny how so many people have no idea about the greatest motor race ever.


the fact that i corrected myself shows there is no reason for this comment

 

_________________

OBS35N is gooonnnneeee.
Gone for good..... Damn fence posts!!!!!

OBS35N #2 (XXF6XX) just bought, bring it on

Top
 Profile  
 
 
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 pm 
Getting Side Ways
Offline
User avatar

Age: 32

Posts: 4401

Joined: 25th Mar 2005

Ride: BA XT, BA XR6T, ED Ghia 5.0

Location: Perth
WA, Australia

Got a video of a Radical doing it in 6:55. I'd love to go there and hire a Golf GTi or something like that.

 

_________________

What's the difference between a Holden and a sheep? It's less embarrasing getting out of the back of a sheep..

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

 

 

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:25 pm All times are UTC + 11 hours

 

 

(c)2014 Total Web Solutions Australia - Australian Web Hosting and Domain Names