Fordmods Logo

Vote XT2NV online comp 

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:40 am 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: FPV Super Pursuit

NSW, Australia

Some people just amaze me - we all see cars that we may not personally like the mods the owner has done to it, but this does not take away the effort the owners have made to make their ride that little bit different and individual.

Pete has made an effort to personalise his ride and entered the comp in good faith.

For some members to bag his ride just because he entered a comp that a friend or relation has entered just shows how immature they are.

At least give the guy credit for all the work he has done to his ride.

Ciao - James

BA Super Pursuit - Aggressor Bonnet & Front Bar -Rear Entertainment Unit - 33" TV - Custom Interior - Reverse Camera - 2 tone HOK Paint - Advanti Rims - 20x8.5" front - 20x10" rear - 20x10" Custom Trailer - Winner Ute of the Year Deni Ute Muster 2008

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:48 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6T ute

VIC, Australia

SP021 wrote:
Some people just amaze me - we all see cars that we may not personally like the mods the owner has done to it, but this does not take away the effort the owners have made to make their ride that little bit different and individual.

Pete has made an effort to personalise his ride and entered the comp in good faith.

For some members to bag his ride just because he entered a comp that a friend or relation has entered just shows how immature they are.

Ciao - James

from sum1 who just spent 5 months workin on their care i agree no mateer how good i think my car is or how much work i put into it a negative comment can ruin it very quickly

iu like it and it has my vote. nice work mate

Posted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:49 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: BA XR6T ute

VIC, Australia

SP021 wrote:

Ciao - James

from sum1 who just spent 5 months workin on their care i agree no mateer how good i think my car is or how much work i put into it a negative comment can ruin it very quickly

iu like it and it has my vote. nice work mate

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2