Fordmods Logo

Are mods making my valves blow? 

Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2

Post subject: Re: Are mods making my valves blow?
Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:41 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: 5spd EF

krisisdog wrote:
SLY40L wrote:

:edit: Think about it. You're in the slow lane, he was in the fast lane, no doubt he was going 10-20k's (s**t car on red p's with a mate, 20-40k's) faster than you, in the PASSING lane, he wasn't undercutting you or running you off the road.. You then proceeded to put your foot down after seeing a faster car in the right hand lane attempting to pass you while you're cruising...

It's ok i understand, you can't drive and you were cranky some kid was about to pass you on the inside.

Sorry ArnoldElite for raping your thread! Kid need to learn :wink:

It was thru a roundabout doofus, which I went past him. If you've somehow figured out a way to defy the laws of physics which consists of an a faster object being overtaken by a slower object then s**t, you've got me!
If I'm in front, the car has to let me in, which he wasnt going to do, and by the time it would have taken for him to get that s**t iin front of me I would have been up over the gutter.

What's the deal with you and name calling? you need to grow up.

Sounds like you're the hardcore hero now mate

he went to pass and you did some awesome burnout to stay in front of him?
lanes aren't designed to be cut off right after a roundabout :lol: you have a good 10+mtrs

The only plausible way for you to be in the right is if you were speeding, but then you're not in the right, right? You also said he went to pass you, to get in front, TO GO FASTER, obviously he already was going fast enough to pass you...

Sounds like you were speeding, and being a mad C*** by cutting him off

If i ever see you trying to pass me around a round about, I'm going to do a huuuuuge burnout and get all sloppy on the road just so you can't get in. 8-) :roll:

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:27 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

Arrogant? Ignorant? Just plain retarded?

Obviously you've never been thru a roundabout where I live (OBVIOUSLY). The lanes end about a car length after the roundabout.

So, according to you, I had to be doing >60ks thru the roundabout to be in the right? How many roundabouts can you hook thru at >60ks??

Ever think he was stopped on the inside lane, and I was coming up behind him, went round him, and he then floored his s**t into the roundabout to try and cut me off before we got thru??

You're just too fukin STUPID to understand.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:17 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: 5spd EF

Wouldn't you have been in more harm leaving him in a cloud of smoke probably needing a change of undies, through a round about in a lane that ends a car length after the roundabout?? Especially with a s**t car flooring his way into a round about on the inside right next to you
and why didn't you say you went around him, and he then floored his s**t into the roundabout to try and cut you off before??

He was being a d***head on the road, but you need to listen here, you were being more of a d***head. Why didn't you just let him pass, I'm sure you don't trust other drivers. Oh wait, you had to be the HERO who stayed in front and didn't let the little car through.

I wasn't there, it could have been different, but you make it seem this way.

and what's the go with you being all tough and s**t?

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:30 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: Envi EF

NSW, Australia

Thats pretty rich coming from you champ.
If you could read I did say that previously, several times.
3 options - brake severely, pull out in front or merge into his car, oh and your right, you werent there, so you dont know anything about it, so why dont you pull your head in, and go sit back down on your couch and watch some soapies, because obviously real life is to hard for you to comprehend.

>>>EF Futura T build<<<

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:09 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Ride: EFII 5.8 NOS TerroristGhia

Power: 274 rwkw

NSW, Australia

Well i am glad we were able to sort out the issue of blowing valves due to mods. Hope we have been very helpfull to a UK member of Fordmods.
Brett

The Terrorist ED Retired due to RUST.
The TerrosistGhia, EF Ghia 351 EFI 5 Speed.
Millennium Falcon, Sleeper EL DOHC 6 Speed Manual EFI LPG
Member#1131
I didn't Vote for Multiculturalism, DID YOU!!!

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:57 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

TerroristGHIA wrote:
Well i am glad we were able to sort out the issue of blowing valves due to mods. Hope we have been very helpfull to a UK member of Fordmods.
Brett

especially considering he even managed to get it in the right forum and everything....something a fair chunk of the falcon related posts on here struggle to.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Sort by  
 Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2