Fordmods Logo

--B to the RAD's-- 2003 BA XT Falcon 

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Post subject: --B to the RAD's-- 2003 BA XT Falcon
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: BA Falcon

QLD, Australia

Hey everybody, this is my lovely little car that I intend on modifying to hopefully increase the amount of eligible ladies that I can persuade to hope in.

So anyways, I have already ordered the AUX upgrade, the next step I plan on taking is to get rid of my very un-attractive hub caps. yes that's right I roll on hubcaps, dont judge me because that is the reason why I am here. Does any one have any ideas as to what I need to know when I am selecting some rims for my car and what websites I should use so that I dont waste money on 2 sets of rims when I could be spending that money on other lady pulling upgrades....???? Also I need some new tires, what are a good type of tires I should get, lets just say i'm a rookie, novice, noob, what ever.

these are my easy steps to success(in pulling ladies with an inanimate object(aka... my car))
.:1:. AUX upgrade
.:2:. RIMS
.:3:. Cherry Bomb exhaust
.:4:. (suggestions)

now im not going to lie, you lovely and helpful people are most likely going to need to help me in most(if not all) of these steps so please stayed tunned.

ANYWAYS who wants to make the first helping comment.............?

o yea pictures of my car will be up soon, tomorrow infact.

Post subject: Re: --B to the RAD's-- 2003 BA XT Falcon
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 12 images

Ride: BA XT V8

WA, Australia

lady pulling upgrades.. cherry bomb exhaust. lol.
man. my car is a thing for me. not anyone else. it should be an extension of yourself.
if some lady likes it for what you have chosen for it more likely they will like you.
if you get some silly ideas from other people it wont be your choice.

ps. concentrate on a car rather som chik. cars are more reliable :)

BA XT V8. Ice Mint. 18" Speedys. XR6T LSD. Full Pacemaker twin 2 1/2inch Stainless Steel system. Custom CAI. Black XR interior with white trimming. Powerbond underdrive kit 25%.
13.65@102mph. 2800 hi-Stall.
230RWKW@5250 rpm. 625NM.

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:35 am 
Parts Gopher

QLD, Australia

haaha yea true, I was just joking about the lady pulling aspect of my post, but yes... tell me, I need some help with doing something to my exhaust to make it louder but not make it sound like a poxy skyline... what do you suggest?

Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:36 am 
Parts Gopher

QLD, Australia

Benny D wrote:
ps. concentrate on a car rather som chik. cars are more reliable :)

I LIKE THAT

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:28 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: Vixen Red 09 FG XT

QLD, Australia

If you don't want it sounding like a poxy skyline, get a cat-back and twin 2.5" redback muffler tips. If you want to go all out, get extractors and a hi-flow cat with it. Trust me, my BA XT sounded okay at first with the new air filter, but once that system went in, she sounded animal.

For a full system, you'll be looking at $1200-$1300. It will make the car sound more V8'ish, and give a good 10rwkw (depending on other mods).

Don't get a cannon exhaust, they look like s**t and sound like s**t.

VIXEN FG XT Previous best - 14.431 @ 99.69mph with minor mods
Currently 14.235 @ 101mph same mods. Bring on the 13's!

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:47 am 
Smokin em up

Ride: ba xr6t ute

WA, Australia

repco still sell those p***y magnets dont they?

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:13 am 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

headers, hi flow cat, 2 1/2 mandrel bend exhaust. personally, i wouldnt bother with a cat back. id just wait and save
as for the rims, just go thru these types of forums and suss out what looks good. if you think it looks good, its probs on here. get an idea, and ask someone on here to photoshop the rims you like onto your car. best way to suss out which rim is best

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:56 pm 
Smokin em up

Ride: ba xr6t ute

WA, Australia

bng wrote:
headers, hi flow cat, 2 1/2 mandrel bend exhaust. personally, i wouldnt bother with a cat back. id just wait and save
as for the rims, just go thru these types of forums and suss out what looks good. if you think it looks good, its probs on here. get an idea, and ask someone on here to photoshop the rims you like onto your car. best way to suss out which rim is best

because having a cat back and adding headers later will make your motor explode right?

stock manifold is fine with a few mods on the car, the old clogged up mufflers resonators and colapased cat is what will rob you of any hp you can free from the car for a good first mod

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: BAII XR6T

NSW, Australia

Just have a browse online and look at what wheels you would like, also look throught this thread:

http://www.fordmods.com/ford-bodykits-f15/show-us-ur-modded-au-ba-bf-t38893.html?hilit=shows%20us%20your%20ba

may give you some ideas, and depending on how much money you have to spend, getting a cat back exhaust is fine.

Thanks StrawbZ

FOR SALE BAII XR6 TURBO

Build Thread StrawbZ AU XR6 & BAII XR6T

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:54 pm 
Parts Gopher

Ride: EL XR6

NSW, Australia

JIM89 wrote:
bng wrote:

because having a cat back and adding headers later will make your motor explode right?

stock manifold is fine with a few mods on the car, the old clogged up mufflers resonators and colapased cat is what will rob you of any hp you can free from the car for a good first mod

Yea for sure. itll blow it right up your a***. i said personally, i wouldnt bother. why do half a job? thats my opinion

Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]