Fordmods Logo

180KPH MAX 

Page 4 of 6 [ 78 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post subject: Re: thanks
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:50 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
for all you angry individuals. i dont no where you get off. pussys.
I agree completely. don't pay any attention to some of the comments made by some of the guys. I wouldn't be surprise if most of them have any points left... they're all saints! :lol:

By the way, theres a water mark on the picture of your car in your gallery! lol

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:56 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 10 images

Ride: SF5 Forester

NSW, Australia

http://www.bikeroute.com/Recumbents/New ... 04_05.html

yeah 120mph have fun at 180

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Post subject: Re: WHY NOT
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:58 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 16 images

Ride: F350

QLD, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
I plan on modifying my fairmont a fair bit and there is no point leaving a car unable to unleash its potential. Im sure you can see my point of view. Anyway 180KPH isnt all that fast. My old mans XW did 175. Oh yes thats MPH to. Doors used to suck out from the car. Thats fast!!

175 mph = 281 kph

Tell him he's dreamin son!

Post subject: Re: at it again
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: EF-XR8chaser

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
mate i dont no where this attitute is coming from. i think this 180kph is now not part of the subject. its the fact that there are cars out there that there sole purpose is to race whether that be on the street or track. im not a boy racer.. i dont race. but there are no speedlimits down here on certain rds.
arrrrrrrrrrrh 007 licensed to ...............?nice car

R.I.P HANS HARTMAN

Post subject: slick
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:19 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 4 images

VIC, Australia

cheers slick. i havint really been paying attention. there pics of my car when i 1st bought it. the ppl washed it in there st so yeah. its got no mudflaps now and tow pack is gone. its got an el gt snorkel, k&n high flow but thats it for now. ill update more pics and put me old mans stang on there.

EL Fairmont Ghia. Pace maker comp headers. 2.5 system. ba/bf throttle body induction with poddy. King SSL in the rear & King SL in the front. Just the beggining.....

Post subject: Re: slick
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
cheers slick. i havint really been paying attention. there pics of my car when i 1st bought it. the ppl washed it in there st so yeah. its got no mudflaps now and tow pack is gone. its got an el gt snorkel, k&n high flow but thats it for now. ill update more pics and put me old mans stang on there.

delete the stuff up of the three black images

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:25 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 3 images

Ride: BA MKII Futura

VIC, Australia

dwy01 wrote:

yeh with such extensive mods id find it hard to keep it under the speed limiter too.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

dwy01 wrote:

you should not be considering getting anywhere near 180km/h until you have significant suspension and brake mods as well as a better tailshaft.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:21 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

be very cautious of this thread...

at anything other than the quater mile../ race track.. or a germany auto bahn... this would be illegal and negligent...not to mention very dangerous..

stock brakes/stock tail shaft stock suspension and stock tyres do not amke for safe travelling at high speeds.. (for a falcon)....

lol at snorkel/filter = boy racer...

And you better be carefull snapping at members considering your newby status.. considering every one has your own and other peoples safety in mind....

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:13 am 
Fordmods Addict

Gallery: 13 images

Ride: Falcon

Power: 237 rwkw

VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
considering every one has your own and other peoples safety in mind....

No, they don't, they just love being self righteous a***hole.
He could have been linked to an old thread since theres a million of these, and all the usual suspects wouldn't have had to spout the same old s**t, and saved 3 more pages of crap from being posted here.

ED XR8 Sprint - S-Trim, V500, 249rwkw
BF MKII F6 Tornado - 237rwkw

Post subject: Re: at it again
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

Ride: Modified EA-S Falcon

Power: 142 rwkw

NSW, Australia

dwy01 wrote:
mate i dont no where this attitute is coming from. i think this 180kph is now not part of the subject. its the fact that there are cars out there that there sole purpose is to race whether that be on the street or track. im not a boy racer.. i dont race. but there are no speedlimits down here on certain rds.

hate to tell you mate but there are speed limits on every road in this country, that little black sign doesn't mean as fast as you like. it means federal speed limit of 100KMph. not to mention most country roads are the worst to even do 110k on because of there condition

No offense mate but you have to be stupid if the first thing you want to do on your stock falcon is remove the speed limiter, first thing tailshaft will go bang and you will hit tree, second thing brakes wont stop you quick enough and you hit truck, third thing suspension wont hold and you will roll sideways into a tree going around slight bend.

Steady a lot of us have ppls safety in mind with this sort of question, honestly who in there right mind wants to go faster than 180kmph in a stock falcon, who has the need to risk that much, and such a nice lookin falcon too, will be such a shame when it gets a woodgrain front bar and hood.

Quote:
there is no point leaving a car unable to unleash its potential. Im sure you can see my point of view. Anyway 180KPH isnt all that fast. My old mans XW did 175. Oh yes thats MPH to. Doors used to suck out from the car. Thats fast!!

unleash its potential, are you retarded, since when do you have go that speed to unleash potential, and no we dont see your idiotic point of view??? 180kmph is damm fast mate, ever been in a car accident near that speed?? also 175 in a XW, hahaha, also what is it, an XW or a stang that you refer to later on??

Seriously at what point do you think you need to hit that sort of speed champ??? if you want to race, get a race car.

Tickford aint stable mate, not for what your intending, also what sort of mechanic doesn't know how to remove a speed limiter.

End rant im hungry and going for lunch, hey if i run at 180kmph on my stock legs, i can get there in 2 seconds, should off done that yesterday

Last edited by Kenwood Maverick on Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

NSW, Australia

Steady ED wrote:
fordfreak ef wrote:
considering every one has your own and other peoples safety in mind....

No, they don't, they just love being self righteous a***hole.
He could have been linked to an old thread since theres a million of these, and all the usual suspects wouldn't have had to spout the same old s**t, and saved 3 more pages of crap from being posted here.

but it wouldn't be personal to this mate.. and kenwood maverick you couldn't of said it any better....

R.I.P Tobias my son.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:52 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 18 images

Ride: XW, EL, Territory, VFR800

Power: 129 rwkw

SA, Australia

Mate, sorry to say this but you sound a little naive. It's hard to see how you're a mechanic if you honestly think stock EL XR6 gear is good enough to handle at 180+ kmh. I've driven at that speed ON THE TRACK in my car which has Koni gear and I can tell you, they sure as hell aren't the most stable things when you get to that speed.

Besides, as it's been said, your car will not go over 180 without fatal drivetrain problems. You'd need to majorly beef up the tail shaft to even consider going those speeds.

And seriously man, where the hell are you thinking of driving over 180 anyway? You got the keys to a race track? By all means, modify your car and make it quick off the line then take it down to the strip and run some quarters.

And finally, the only reason I posted, no one has pointed this guy in the direction of this thread... http://www.fordmods.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27962

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:11 pm 
Getting Side Ways

TAS, Australia

If he wants to go 180kph in his private track then let him. its obvious he's pulling your legs but no... get over it you retards!

Mind f**k!!! it works on feeble minded ignorant sheeples... there's plenty of em on this site... some are very intelligent but by god they are so thick!!!

Pakrat wrote:
You can buy them seppertly

Post subject: Learner
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:21 pm 
Oompa Loompa

Gallery: 4 images

VIC, Australia

Actualy ill say om not 18. Not a mechanic. 17, 1st year. I dont wanna do 180 @ this present time. More work on engine, the question i 1st asked was meant for l8a on down the track. What is all you ppl problems. (EXCEPT SLICK). You dont believe about the xw. the car was sold and the engine was put in some lil ethnic fellas xr gt whom obtaining the engine wrapped him self around a power pole. the car wasw found with the speedo jammed on 120mph. How do you think that makes me and my old man feel. I dont want to end up like that OK. So for everyone having a sook and a winge get over it. Im responsible and no my linitations so i dont need to be told by all you wining ppl. The stang is what he has now too.

EL Fairmont Ghia. Pace maker comp headers. 2.5 system. ba/bf throttle body induction with poddy. King SSL in the rear & King SL in the front. Just the beggining.....

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 6  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next