Kenay wrote:
104ord wrote:
timmy1300000 wrote:
104ord wrote:
body kit and 20s with some airbags,

i dont know what u mean by some airbags

airbag suspension so you can drag its a** down the street

i see ppl with airbags all the time all i can say is "YOU FUKIN WANKER"

dont understand the point of draggin your a** down the road you would wanna have some bloody good sheet metal to protect everything

yeah i saw an au with it about a month ago it looked f**k retarded the a** eand was bouncin around everywhere and kept scraping so stupid bad idea 104ford "VIRTUAL SLAP"

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 1 images

QLD, Australia

airbag suspension is the way of the future.. you guys are just to narrow minded to open ur eyes to different tastes.. anywho. i like airbags and i want a set on my ba.. and timmy 1300000 your lucky that was only a virtual slap.. if it were real id hope you can run fast,,, because according to this thread you cant drive fast haha.. good luck mate

if the bar aint bendin your just pretendin

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 pm 
Stock as a Rock

Ride: 2001 AU falcon

VIC, Australia

104ord wrote:
airbag suspension is the way of the future.. you guys are just to narrow minded to open ur eyes to different tastes.. anywho. i like airbags and i want a set on my ba.. and timmy 1300000 your lucky that was only a virtual slap.. if it were real id hope you can run fast,,, because according to this thread you cant drive fast haha.. good luck mate

lol yeah not alloud to..... dam turbo laws

when u do get them id be interested to see how they are... cause i have only seen them on an au... and some trucks lol
gl with them when u get them done pm me pics to.

Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

i will but thats after a 3000 stall convertor. 3.9 diff gears and a bigger intercooler. ill let you know

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 am 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

mk discovered i dont need a turbo tonite

was cruisin down the princess tonite ran into a whole bunch of cars which were on a cruise meet mostly vn and vp v8's and alot of them charged. dragged a 5 speed vn v8 with a charger on it and fkn hammer the s**t out of it by about 2 car leanths and the muzzas excuse was "i had a bad start bro" i shook my head and drove off. fkn embarrassed him infront of all his mates was a proud moment lol.

then i went on to play a 6 hour game of monopoly.... clearly not the highlight of the night buuuuut was pretty interesting / boring at times lol

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:55 am 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

thats what i used to think when i would beat lancers and vt sv300 i thought my car flew... then i got a turbo and new maloo utes and clubsports bf xr8s all know what its like to be beaten by my sleeper.. congrats on hosin down that vn..

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:33 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

timmy1300000 wrote:

was cruisin down the princess tonite ran into a whole bunch of cars which were on a cruise meet mostly vn and vp v8's and alot of them charged. dragged a 5 speed vn v8 with a charger on it and fkn hammer the s**t out of it by about 2 car leanths and the muzzas excuse was "i had a bad start bro" i shook my head and drove off. fkn embarrassed him infront of all his mates was a proud moment lol.

then i went on to play a 6 hour game of monopoly.... clearly not the highlight of the night buuuuut was pretty interesting / boring at times lol
oh no... please.. for your sake and any other innocent motorists/pedestrians...

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: BA MKII Fairlane GHIA

VIC, Australia

fordfreak ef wrote:
timmy1300000 wrote:

oh no... please.. for your sake and any other innocent motorists/pedestrians...

what?

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

QLD, Australia

seeing who can get to the speed limit the quickest i guess... it just so happens to be 2:30 in the morning on a freeway somewhere from a standstill and takin it to 180.. fordfreak is pretending he has never raced on the street before..i admit i have and do..

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:59 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

hey 104ord do u have a build thread i wanna have a look at your car or post up some pics or discribe it lol im sure i can picture it in my head haha

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

timmy1300000 wrote:
actually fuk it, turbos goin on the au so fkn over turbo skylines and v8 commy's thinkin there all top s**t its not funny as to how many of them there are :evil:

f**k yeah that's the spirit!!! And when you take out yours/others cars insurance will be laughing with a big sign saying "f**k you" when you find it doesn't cover you anymore.

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:53 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 34 images

Ride: BF MK11 XR 6 TURBO ZF 6spd

Power: 225 rwkw

NSW, Australia

104ord wrote:
seeing who can get to the speed limit the quickest i guess... it just so happens to be 2:30 in the morning on a freeway somewhere from a standstill and takin it to 180.. fordfreak is pretending he has never raced on the street before..i admit i have and do..
i nver stated i have not race'd.. :roll: although i have had the brains not to openly flaunt it in a public forum... :roll:

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:02 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Ride: FG MkII Xr6t Ute

QLD, Australia

timmy1300000 wrote:
dragged a 5 speed vn v8 with a charger on it and fkn hammer the s**t out of it by about 2 car leanths and the muzzas excuse was "i had a bad start bro" i shook my head and drove off. fkn embarrassed him infront of all his mates was a proud moment lol.

I think you just made my day. :lol:

I know 5L manual VN's with some headwork, cam, tune and diff gears run a low 13.....but I'm sure your AU beat a blown one.

Have you ever taken your car down the quarter? I highly recommend, then come back here and post times of you against blown 5L's (when they are actually racing).

EVL098 wrote:
Cramping in the hand from having it on your Wang for an excessive period of time is a definate con.
Seriously do people google "f**k up modifications for Fords owned by Jews" and get linked straight to this site nowadays?

AU,factory fitted tickford kit/IRS, t5,Sports ryder/KYB: gone.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:15 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 7 images

Ride: BA MKII Fairlane GHIA

VIC, Australia

skidder wrote:
timmy1300000 wrote:
dragged a 5 speed vn v8 with a charger on it and fkn hammer the s**t out of it by about 2 car leanths and the muzzas excuse was "i had a bad start bro" i shook my head and drove off. fkn embarrassed him infront of all his mates was a proud moment lol.

I know 5L manual VN's with some headwork, cam, tune and diff gears run a low 13.....but I'm sure your AU beat a blown one.

Have you ever taken your car down the quarter? I highly recommend, then come back here and post times of you against blown 5L's (when they are actually racing).

lol i havnt seen any vn i no with that work run under 13.7

explain???

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:32 pm 
Stock as a Rock

VIC, Australia

skidder wrote:
timmy1300000 wrote:

13 second vn's exist?

Sort by  
 Page 6 of 9  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next