Fordmods Logo

CAMS & gmh screw Ford again 

Page 5 of 5 [ 67 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post subject: Is that right
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:40 am 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

[quote="Punnisher_42"]Im very over Ambrose - he's just another loudmouthed i'm champion so you give way to me or i'll stuff this race - just like skaife. He will be very at home with all those oversexed highly opinionated looser americans racing around in circles in death traps at high speed.
The belaclava thing is just a joke - everyone else was wearing them - i taped the whole thing and kept an eye on them from the begining - i didn't see anyone else not wearing one. And i remember watching ambrose get out of a car earlier this year after winning a race, pulling off a balaclava after getting out of the car.
I've said this before, and got totally flamed for it but...
AMBROSE: Good ridance to bad rubbish[/quote]

How can anyone ridicule Ambrose for what he has given as true Ford supporters over the the time he has.
I feel he has done so well in keeping control of all the s**t that he has copped.

I would have smashed murph for what he done.

Gee so Ingal had a balacrava on as you said everyone else did.
He must have needed to go the toilet when he came in for that last pit stop.

Why didn't the pit bay offical comply with the rules earilier instead of at a point where it cost Ambrose.(you wonder why he gets p****d and say's what he does).
3 days and nothing said till 120 odd laps.
Who do you think put the protest in? gmh or supercrap.

As for Nascar going around in circles at there speed isn't real easy or can you say you have done it and it was.

You people who bag Ambrose only started to when you heard he was going to Nascar.
So you either can't handle seperation or you are just jealous that you could never acheive those goals(Well done Ambrose)
This is why Ambrose is paid so well and you can't even wash the dirt off a V8 supercar so who are you to bag Ambrose.

You are right with The belaclava thing is just a joke but not in your view.

I would think driving at speeds up to 300kph with no windshield be more of a safty concern, hay maybe I could be wrong.

I don't care who wins as long as it is fair.
It's great watching those nail bitting races that can go either way determined by driver or car not a pathetic balacrava.

Have a look at V8X site as there is a commodore owner skaike supporter who quotes it was a hollow win and that Ambrose would have taken the win if it wasn't for the officals & murph.

It's good to see that there are some gmh boys out their that don't lie to themself and take the facts as they are.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:51 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 11 images

Ride: BOXCAR (Not some sorry ass EF/EL

QLD, Australia

Well said pkr. Ive spoken to a few very one eyed holden fans who agree the balaclava was a joke. Another 2 people I can name who werent wearing them was Seton and Jim Richards. Both wear open face helmets and were deffinately NOT wearing balclavas at the start of the race. It certainly appears the officials have a score to settle with Ambrose.

The artist formerly known as seton005 (and allegedly The_Murph).

When I was growing up, we were so poor we could'nt even afford to pay attention.

Post subject: Re: unknown
Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:37 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 37 images

Ride: V8 EF Futura

SA, Australia

Big Kev wrote:
pkr wrote:
Vic wrote:
Ahhh Nascar. Let's go round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round....
How riveting.

Not 100% sure but I think they do some curcuit races other than oval as well.

Your right there is actually proper circuit races as well as the long looping races

Watkins Glen and Sears Point... sorry, now called infineon raceway...

NASCAR is a brilliant sport. Watching 42 carby fed small block V8s tear past a stationary camera at 180mph is something you dont get sick and tired of. The pit stops are 10 times more exciting than those in V8 supercars. Just the lack of technology... no computers in the cars... makes setting the car up a genuine craft.

Like it or not, NASCAR's crowds and the money involved puts V8 supercar racing to shame. I mean, how incredible is ths:

I cant blame ambrose for wanting to get away from all the b**ch and whining of the v8 supercar scene (or really, the ford v holden scene in general) and go drive with guys who are focused on the racing.

I promise..... I will never die.

Fordmods Administration Group MINOR PUNKED

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:08 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

pkr wrote:
As for Nascar going around in circles at there speed isn't real easy or can you say you have done it and it was.

I'm not particularly fussed how hard it is for the Nascar driver nor was it my contention that it was. I pointed out with some sarcasm ( which obviously wasn't picked up ) that it was hardly very interesting from my perspective as a spectator, to see cars go round and round and round and round and round and round... etc.

4.9 EF Futura wrote:
I cant blame ambrose for wanting to get away from all the b**ch and whining of the v8 supercar scene (or really, the ford v holden scene in general) and go drive with guys who are focused on the racing.

I doubt that's the reason he's getting away from the "V8 Supercar scene." More likely he's just broadening his own individual horizons for the sake of experiencing racing in other forms which is a smart move. If he was getting away from Supercars because he was p****d off about any moaning and whinging then he wouldn't have stuck around while he was winning the Championship, he'd have already left. It was planned and he is sticking to his plan regardless of winning or losing at home in Australia.

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:26 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 4 images

Ride: Fordrunner 5.0 Turbo

NSW, Australia

Bristol Speedway eh mart? Now that is one action packed track, especially the night race. Marcos left before the fame got to him, smart move by any standards.

Posted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:55 pm 
Tyre Shredder

Ride: BA Turbo

QLD, Australia

[quote="Vic"]I'm not particularly fussed how hard it is for the Nascar driver nor was it my contention that it was. I pointed out with some sarcasm ( which obviously wasn't picked up ) that it was hardly very interesting from my perspective as a spectator, to see cars go round and round and round and round and round and round... etc.[/quote]

From what i see of the picture 4.9EF Futura has posted they must have paid all those spectators to come watch a boring oval race.

Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:02 am 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 6 images

Right... well I don't think that I should respect the opinion of every American. Do you?

5.6L of carbon footprint.

Sort by  
 Page 5 of 5  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5