Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ] Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:09 pm 
Technical Contributor

Gallery: 8 images

Ride: '95 EF's

WA, Australia

GlennXR6T wrote:
uglybob wrote:
with the LTD's, i have DF - no electric front seat, and the back seats - all they need are 3 extra holes punched in - a friggen easy job. the bolsters are also diff, but you just wrap the LTD fabric around the stock EF one, and it fits without a worry. but yes, you will have an issue with electrics in the back - which is going to be an issue with the Ghia interior anyways. as for the DL(?) LTD interiors, that might be the one with electric front seats...

DF LTD have electric front seats driver and passenger.

i sit on a DF LTD seat pretty much every day, and it doesn't have electrics... :P

R.I.P. Scotty

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 5 images

Ride: 32 GTR

NSW, Australia

uglybob wrote:
GlennXR6T wrote:
uglybob wrote:
with the LTD's, i have DF - no electric front seat, and the back seats - all they need are 3 extra holes punched in - a friggen easy job. the bolsters are also diff, but you just wrap the LTD fabric around the stock EF one, and it fits without a worry. but yes, you will have an issue with electrics in the back - which is going to be an issue with the Ghia interior anyways. as for the DL(?) LTD interiors, that might be the one with electric front seats...

i sit on a DF LTD seat pretty much every day, and it doesn't have electrics... :P

Some LTD's had it as it was a factory option

237.9 KW ATW

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 8:24 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 33 images

Ride: EL Fairmont Ghia

TAS, Australia

GlennXR6T wrote:
Rapier wrote:
i wouldnt say the BA leathers seats are that good, v hard and v slippery look good thats about it IMHO. it was a brand new car that my pares test drove they may take a while to loosen up abit

I went in a mates 12mth old XR6T ute on sunday and it had leather. It was much nicer leather than what we had in our previos 95 LTD. It doesn't slip at all :?

the xr permium seats are awesome its the ghia ones i dont rate so much, they were ok just felt a lil hard

Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:16 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 24 images

Ride: BF MKII XR6 Turbo

SA, Australia

LOL i think i might just keep my money and spend it elesewhere, if i get bored with the look of them then i will just chuck some seat covers over them. :roll:

Thanks heaps for the relpys thou, much appreciated :P

Image -BF MKII XR6 Turbo in EGO-

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 4:59 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

uglybob wrote:
GlennXR6T wrote:
uglybob wrote:

We had one and i can assure you they were in it from new on both front seats.

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:01 pm 
Getting Side Ways

Gallery: 9 images

QLD, Australia

Rapier wrote:
GlennXR6T wrote:
Rapier wrote:
i wouldnt say the BA leathers seats are that good, v hard and v slippery look good thats about it IMHO. it was a brand new car that my pares test drove they may take a while to loosen up abit

I went in a mates 12mth old XR6T ute on sunday and it had leather. It was much nicer leather than what we had in our previos 95 LTD. It doesn't slip at all :?

the xr permium seats are awesome its the ghia ones i dont rate so much, they were ok just felt a lil hard

Are you talking about the sueded bubble wrap ones?(i hate those ones!! f**k ugliest looking upholstry!) these seats were just the standard black leather (same leather as BA Ghia's).. they look the best imo. They didn't slip at all

Sort by  
 Page 4 of 4  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4